Tips and Rules
- Skip Parking - leave an empty space between cars of at least 6'
- Bathrooms are open at this time, but please maintain 6' spacing in line.
- Please be respectful of other customers and their spacing.
- STAY HOME IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL
- In line ordering - Please maintain social distancing while waiting for food. We will have multiple ordering points to help spread everyone out.
- Food permits- Given our reliance on concession sales, we normally ask customers not to bring any outside food or drinks with them. At this time, customers who wish to bring outside food would be asked to purchase a "Food Permit" for $5.00 per vehicle.
- REFILLS- There will be no drink refills at this time.
Cleaning and Staff: In accordance with recent CDC recommendations, we will be sanitizing all customer surfaces on a regular basis, increasing our kitchen food handling protocols, and requiring more frequent employee hand washing. Our staff has completed new training to keep our customers and employees safe.
TIPS FOR YOU
- Parking is first come first serve.
- Sound is transmitted by FM Radio station 101.3
- You can listen on your car radio or a portable radio.
- Practice using your car radio and lights in accessory mode.
- DRIVE SLOW!! It may be dark and there will be a lot of people.